Rooting and installing ClockworkMob on an Android device are absolutely important. It is the key to install custom ROM to enjoy the latest taste of the latest Android version. For Sony XPeria J, right here we have tutorial to root the device as well as install ClockworkMob. The whole process is very simple that you can follow the rest of the article for more information. Please read every part clearly before starting the first step.
- This guide and tool only with Sony Xperia J with 11.0.A.3.28 or 11.0.A.3.18 firmware only so do not attempt to use with other Android phone since it can damage the device.
- Backup everything you want before starting.
- Install Sony Xperia J driver on your PC in order to be detected by the tool. Click here to find your driver.
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 40%+ to make sure that it won’t run out.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty.
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process.
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk.
How to Backup Android Devices
How to Install Sony Xperia J on your Computer
Step by Step to install Sony Xperia J
Step 1: Run Fash Tool which was installed.
Step 2: Click on “Devices” > On “Flash Tool” select “Import”.
Step 3: Navigate to where you extracted the ST26 file above then select it.
It is done. Sony Xperia J driver is installed.
How to Root, Install ClockworkMob Recovery on Xperia J
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your phone by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Extract Root_J.zip then you will get many files including Runme.bat.
Step 3: Now run Runme.bat then the phone will start rooted.
Step 4: Extract CWM_J.zip and you will get many files including Runme.bat again.
Step 5: Now run Runme.bat then ClockworkMob be installed on your phone.
Once the installation completed then restart your phone.
Incoming search terms:
- download update zip for xperia j