LG Vortex VS660 is a low profile mobile phone which runs on Android OS. It is a very low budget phone so you won’t waste much money on this one. If you own this smartphone and want to root it then this tool is good for you. This tool is basically built for this LG Vortex VS660. You can do many things including rooting the phone. However you should beware that, rooting the phone will void its warranty. If you are ready, then you can download the tool and start the first step of rooting after reading the whole article first.
- This guide and tool only with LG Vortex VS660 so do not attempt to use with other Android phone since it can damage the device.
- Install the device USB driver on your PC to be detected by Odin. Click here to download the driver.
- Backup everything you want before starting.
- ClockworkMob do not need in this guide.
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 40%+ to make sure that it won’t run out.
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process.
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk.
How to Backup Android Device
- LG Vortex Utility then extract it to the desktop.
How to Root the LG Vortex VS660
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your phone by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Now connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
Step 3: In the LG Votex Utility folder which was extracted above, find a file with this name “RUN_THIS_BATCH.bat” then double-click on it to run.
Step 4: You will see a list of option to choose. Now type number “5” then press enter to confirm (Check the screenshot below).
Step 5: The rooting process is about to start. Now follow the instruction on the screen.
Good luck! Now the LG Vortex VS660 is rooted. Enjoy the new features. If you encounter problem, please read the whole steps again.