Do you own this LG Optimus Extreme L40G and want to root it? Then this is the right place. You can root this smartphone with a few simple steps with a special tool. We all know that rooting an Android device means that you can access to the super user features that allow you to bring the best out of the phone. However rooting the phone will void its warranty so do it at your own risk.
If you think the rooting is not good for you, you can always unroot it. Unrooting will let you retake the warranty.
- This guide and tool only with LG Optimus Extreme L40G so do not attempt to use with other Android smartphone since it can damage the device.
- Install the device USB driver on your PC to be detected by Odin. Click here to download the driver.
- Backup everything you want before starting
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 50% to make sure that it won’t run out
- Root tool then extract it on the desktop.
How to Root or Unroot LG Optimus Extreme L40G
Step 1: For rooting, you need to do the hard reset your phone by press and hold the “Volume down”, “Home button” and “Power button” together. Release once the logo appear then follow the instruction on the screen.
Note: If you want to unroot, you can skip step 1.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging option by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 4: Connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
Step 5: In the extracted folder on the desktop, find a file with this name “RunMe.bat” the double-click on it to run.
- To root, select the last option be rooted then follow the instruction on the screen till all files pushed to the device.
- To unroot, simply click on “Unroot button”
Step 7: Now the phone is rooted or unrooted. You can enjoy the new features. If you have any problems, you can read the whole guide again or use comment section for question.
Incoming search terms:
- LG l40g factory data reset problems
- lg l40g root with no pc
- root my lg l40g