Rooting Android smartphone is what most users want. Now rooting Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 is possible. With this article, you will be able to download the root package as well as instruction to root the device. The process is very simple and it can be done shortly. If you want to root your phone, you can follow the rest of the article.
- This guide and tool only with Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 so do not attempt to use with other Android phone since it can damage the device
- Backup everything you want before starting
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk
- Root package for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 the extract it in a folder
How to root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your tablet by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Connect your phone to computer then transfer the root package to your phone SD card. After transferred, disconnect your phone from computer.
Step 3: Turn off the phone and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Up Volume”, “Home Button” and “Power Button” .Release them when the screen is on.
Step 4: Now on your phone is in Download Mode that you can use Up Volume and Down Volume to navigate to the root package. Select the root package then press Power button to confirm the installation.
Sit back and relax. Root package is flashing to your phone. Your phone will be rebooted once the rooting complete.