Samsung Galaxy Chat is quite unique compared to other Android from the company in term of the full QWERTY keyboard under the screen. Now you can root this Galaxy Chat running on Android 4.0.4 with firmware IMM76D.B5330XWALH3. You can download the tool and get it rooted.
Instruction to root Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 on Android 4.0.4:
Step 1: Install the driver of the device which was downloaded above.
Step 2: Set your device into USB Debugging mode by go to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 3: Connect your device to PC then launch UnlockRoot.exe (downloaded above).
Step 4: Wait for the tool to detect your device. You will see the name of your device in the box.
Step 5: Click on Unlock Root.
Step 6: The rooting process takes time so take a little rest. After it is completely rooted, you need to reboot your device to access root permission.
Incoming search terms:
- android 4 0 4 galaxy chat
- how to root galaxy chat
- HowtoRootSamsungGalaxyChatGT-B5330onAndroid4 0 4withFirmwaresIMM76D B5330XWALH3|AndroidRoot Apps ReviewandDownload|AndroidAddition
- instalar root GT B5330
- root samsung galaxy chat 4 0 4
- root samsung gt b5330 with one click root
- root sndroid 4 1 gt5330b
- samsung b5530 root
- samsung galaxy chat android 4 0 2