Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos is a budget smartphone but it has many great features that can fill your need. If you find your phone is running on too low Android version then you can consider updating to Android 2.3.6. This is official update that you flash to your Galaxy Pocket Duos. It is smooth and stable that you can rely on. Feel free to read the rest of the article.
- This guide and tool only with Galaxy Pocket Duos so do not attempt to use with other Android smartphone since it can damage the device
- Backup everything you want before starting
- Install the device USB driver on your PC to be detected by Odin
- Galaxy Pocket Duos must be factory unlock so it might not work with locked devices
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos to Android 2.3.6
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your phone by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Turn off the smartphone and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Down Volume”, “Home Button” and “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 3: Now on your PC, run Odin then connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable. Odin will detect your device. If it fails, uninstall Samsung USB driver then reinstall it.
Step 4: Now on Odin, do as the following:
- Click on PDA button then browse to where you locate the update file to point to tar.md5 file
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file
- On Odin main window, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked
- On Odin main window, click on Start button. Odin will flash the update to your device
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file
Sit back and relax. Odin is flashing the update. Your smartphone will be rebooted once the installation complete.
Incoming search terms:
- ddmb1 odin software zip for gts5302
- free one package file 2 3 6 for samsung pocket download
- how to install gingerbread in s5302 without pc
- if i upgrade andriod 2 3 to 4 0 in samsung GT-s5302 does it run smoothly
- s5302 ddmb1
- twrp for gt 5302
- update ddmb1 for s5302