It has been quite a long time already since we can update the new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.1.1 and now we can manage to use Odin to root the device. After rooting you can enjoy the super user features as well as enjoy the best of Android. Feel free to check the step by step instruction below.
- This guide and tool only with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Android 4.1.1 DDCMA4 so do not attempt to use with other Android tablet since it can damage the device
- Backup everything you want before starting
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process
- Samsung USB Drive must be installed to be detected by Odin
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk
- CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 the extract it in a folder
- Odin 3.07 then extract it in folder
How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Android 4.1.1
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your tablet by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Turn off the tablet and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Up Volume” and “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 3: Now on your PC, run Odin then connect your tablet to PC. Odin will detect your device. If it fails, uninstall Samsung USB driver then reinstall it.
Step 4: Now on Odin, do as the following:
- Click on PDA button then browse to where you locate the update file to point to tar.md5 file.
- On Odin, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked
- Click on Start button. Odin will flash the update to your device.
Sit back and relax. Odin is rooting your tab. Your tab will be reboot once the installation complete.
Incoming search terms:
- z4root apk p3110