Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 was released in November of 2012. This is a midrange smartphone with 4-inch display. It is a very good choice for budget users who want to enjoy the great technology. If you got this smartphone running on Android 4.1.2 XXAMB3 firmware, you can try this root package. After rooting you can enjoy the great features of super user as well as installing custom ROM but the phone warranty will be voided.
- This guide and tool only with Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 Android 4.1.2 XXAMB3 so do not attempt to use with other Android phone since it can damage the device.
- Backup everything you want before starting.
- Install the device USB driver to be detected by Odin. You can visit Samsung website to download the driver.
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out.
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process.
- Samsung USB Drive must be installed to be detected by Odin.
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk.
How to Backup Android Tablet
How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 Android 4.1.2
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your tablet by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Turn off the phone and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down”, “Home Button” and “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 3: Now on your PC, run Odin then connect your phone to PC. Odin will detect your device. If it fails, uninstall Samsung USB driver then reinstall it.
Step 4: Now on Odin, do as the following:
- Click on PDA button then browse to where you locate the update file to point to tar.md5 file.
- On Odin, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked
- Click on Start button. Odin will flash the root package to your device.
Sit back and relax. Odin is rooting your phone. Your phone will be rebooted once the installation complete.
Incoming search terms:
- cf root i8190
- How to root MZ GT-I8190
- How to root Samsung GT-I8190
- pre rooted firmware for s3 mini
- super one click galaxy s3 mini