ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) mode is available for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. With CWM you will be able to enjoy Nandroid backup, adb shell, advanced update.zip options, and file browser for choosing update.zip.
This guide and tool only with Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 so do not attempt to use with other Android smartphone since it can damage the device
- Backup everything you want before starting
- Install the device USB drive on your PC for Odin to detect your phone
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk
- CWM Recovery (zip) for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 the extract it
- Odin 1.85 then extract it in folder
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 to Android 4.1.2
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your phone by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Turn off the phone and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Down Volume”+ “Home Button” for a few secs then press “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 3: On PC run Odin the connect your phone to PC.
Step 4: Now Odin will detect your device. If it fails, try to uninstall then re-install it again.
Step 5: Now on your PC, run Odin then connect your phone to PC. Odin will detect your device. If it fails, uninstall Samsung USB driver then reinstall it.
Step 6: Now on Odin, do as the following:
- Click on PDA button then browse to where you locate the update file to point to CWM5.5-recovery.tar file.
- On Odin, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked
- Click on Start button. Odin will flash the update to your device.
Sit back and relax. Odin is doing flashing the CWM. Your phone will be reboot once the installation complete.
Incoming search terms:
- clockworkmod s7562
- CWM5 5-recovery tar
- Samsung galaxy duos lite gt s5302 nandroid backup tool