Samsung Galaxy Axiom was debuted into the market since November 2012. It comes with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4-inch display and Android 4.0.4 ICS. Most Android users tend to turn their interest into this smartphone thanks to the high capacity and reasonable price. If you own this device, you can root it to enjoy the best part of the phone.
- This guide and tool only with US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Axiom so do not attempt to use with other Android phone since it can damage the device
- Install the device USB driver on your PC to be detected by Odin. Click here to download the driver.
- ClockWorkMob Recovery must be installed on the phone. The guide is available in this article.
- Backup everything you want before starting
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk.
How to Backup Android Devices
- CWM-SuperSU.zip for Samsung Galaxy Axiom
- Clockwork Recovery Mod Touch
- Odin 3.07 then extract it in the desktop
How to install ClockWorkMob Recovery Samsung Galaxy Axiom
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your tablet by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Turn off the phone and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down”, “Home Button” and “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 3: Now on your PC, run Odin then connect your phone to PC. Odin will detect your device. If it fails, uninstall the USB driver then reinstall it.
Step 4: Now on Odin, do as the following:
- Click on PDA button then browse to where you locate the update file to point to ClockWorkMob Recovery file.
- On Odin, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked
- Click on Start button. Odin will flash the root package to your device.
Sit back and relax. Odin is installing ClockWorkMob Recovery on your phone. Your phone will be rebooted once the installation complete.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Axiom
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your phone by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Now connect your phone to PC via USB cable then copy CWM-SuperSU.zip (downloaded above) into the phone’s SD Card.
Step 3: Turn off the phone and boot into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up”, “Home Button” and “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 4: On Recovery mode, you can use volume up and volume down to navigate. Now go to “install zip from sdcard” then browse to where you store the CWM-SuperSU.zip in step 2.
Step 5: Confirm the installation and wait for the process.
Good luck! Now the Samsung Galaxy Axiom is rooted. Enjoy the new features. If you encounter problem, please read the whole steps again.