After releasing the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Samsung did go for a lower budget tablet with small screen and of course Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 is the candidate. This device was shipped around the globe. Many people own this device and if you are here to find out how to root it then you should read this article clearly since it is a good guide where you can download root package as well as tool to use the root package.
- This guide and tool only with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 so do not attempt to use with other Android phone since it can damage the device.
- Install the device USB driver on your PC to be detected by Odin. Click here.
- It must be rooted.
- Backup everything you want before starting.
- Check out your phone batter make sure it has more than 70%+ to make sure that it won’t run out.
- Disable any antivirus since it might block the process.
- We do not responsible for any loses or damage. Do it at your own risk.
How to Backup Android Tablet
- Root package for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 then extract it.
- Odin 3.07 then extract it in folder.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100
Step 1: Enable USB debugging option on your tablet by going to “Setting” > “Applications” > “Development” > check on the box there to enable “USB Debugging”.
Step 2: Turn off the phone and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up” and “Power Button”. Release them when the screen is on.
Step 3: Now on your PC, run Odin then connect your phone to PC. Odin will detect your device. If it fails, uninstall Samsung USB driver then reinstall it.
Step 4: Now on Odin, do as the following:
- Click on PDA button then browse to where you locate the update file to point to CF-Auto-Root-espressorf-espressofxx-gtp3100.tar.md5 file.
- On Odin, make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
- Click on Start button. Odin will flash the root package to your device.
Sit back and relax. Odin is rooting your phone. Your phone will be rebooted once the process complete.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung p3100 root one click
- superoneclick for p3100